- 10 packets of True Lime
- 125mls of water
Lime Cream Cheese Icing:
- 4 packets of True Lime
How to create the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush an 18cm (base measurement) square cake tin with melted butter. Line with non-stick baking paper, allowing the edges to overhang.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and 2/3 cup of coconut in a food processor for 20 seconds.
- Add butter and eggs.
- Mix 5 packets of True Lime with 125mls of water and add. Pour the remaining 5 packets of True Lime straight in (don't mix with water). Process until well combined.
Pour into the pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
How to create the Icing:
- Place cheese, butter, vanilla and 4 packets of True Lime in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat until pale. Gradually add icing sugar mixture, beating until combined.
- Add to the top of the cooled down cake before serving.